Casual Maxi (Mommy Lifestyle)

Trying to dress my new mom bod has been a challenge since I am not quite fitting into my old clothes from before I was pregnant.  I do not always have the time to get dressed up, so throwing on a casual dress has been my go to outfit when I need to leave the house.  I have found that continuing to wear some of my pregnancy outfits is easier and more flattering.  

So if you are like me and have not been in a rush to lose the mommy weight, these maxi dresses are perfect for you!  I am also going to link a couple maternity dresses that would look amazing on mommies who are expecting and mommies who want to cover their midsection and still feel cute.

This maxi was loaned to me by a lovely friend of mine, so I could not find this exact one.  Most flowy maternity and non maternity dresses will do the trick.  

I have linked some dresses that are similar to this one.  These are all geared towards a more casual look. 

Maxi Dresses
Maternity
This dress is on sale!

Only $8.99 and is stripped with POM POMS!

Non Maternity
So cute and comes in A LOT of colors!

Love this back!

Very comfy and casual!

Just like the dress in my photo!

Glasses
Desi X Quay (I have the gold ones)

Sandals
The sandals in the photo are no longer available, so I am linking some similiar ones.  I am wearing gold ones, any color will work with a neutral gray dress like the one I am wearing. 

Simple and Gold!

Rose Gold!








Comments

Popular Posts