Birthday Outfit (Mommy Lifestyle)





This dress has definitely been one of my postpartum staples.  Its super flattering and loose enough that anyone would feel comfortable in it.  I think the black and white stripes make it any body type look amazing. Unfortunately I could not find this exact one, so I found some links to other dresses that are similar and would also look great on anyone.  P.S. This dress is from Forever 21 and I did not get it too long ago, so I am shocked its not on their website anymore.  Keep an eye out at your nearest Forever 21 store. :) 

The Spring Dupe

Who Doesn't Love Black Lace Detail?!

Striped and Less Than $35!!!


I wore grey over the knee boots, but honestly any color would work with this dress. The shoes are from a local boutique called On Fourth.  Here is a link for their website:

On Fourth

They don't have these exact shoes on their, so I linked some similar ones I found:

Under $45!!!

On Sale For Less Than $40!!!

I also linked Tobias's Outfit for anyone interested:

White Long Sleeve

Leggings (This Entire Outfit Is Adorable!!!)

Shoes


Comments

Popular Posts