Postpartum jeans and blouse (Mommy Lifestyle)


                     

Here is a cute outfit I threw together for brunch today.  I still refer to my outfits as postpartum because I am still rocking a mom belly, which I why I am wearing the loose blouse.  I absolutely love the bohemian look.  It is perfect for the end of summer here in Arizona. 

These white jeans are my go to pair because they are so stretchy!  I have had these forever so they are no longer available, but I have linked similar ones below.



My Top and dupes just like it:
Bohemian Blouse
Love the lace detail!
Beautiful blouse for 50% off!

Dupes for my stretchy white pants:
Just like mine!
High wasted and stretchy are perfect for postpartum
On sale for $25!

And if you are interested, I also linked Tobias's romper




Comments

Popular Posts